“Bicycle hell - but delicious food”

Cove Azul Bar & Grill
Ranked #4 of 20 Restaurants in Gualala
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Description: (707) 884-1835
Reviewed 30 July 2014

We enjoyed a great meal except that 40 noisy bicyclists were also in the restaurant at the time and accommodatting them really stretched the wait staff

Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

Surprised with such a random pick! Driving through town, hungry, first place across the street from the BBQ. Nice variety of food, tons of beer and wine choices. Prices and atmosphere are good!

1  Thank Samantha F
Reviewed 4 July 2014

With little choice, and only staying the night - I crossed my fingers and was pleasantly surprised. The service was great. Clam chowder was so good. Lentil soup was great, too. Our family dined on new york strip, pasta, and salmon.

1  Thank Stephanie L
Reviewed 27 June 2014

I recommended this restaurant to 21 other people in our group they had nothing to say but how much they enjoyed there meals during here during our visit to Gualala and were very pleased with the service. My husband and I enjoyed this place last March as well when we were making our must visit restaurant list to share with for our car club members during our 3 day stay. All had a great experience and were very satisfied with everything.

1  Thank CWilliams2012
Reviewed 19 June 2014

We come to Gualala once a year. We normally eat at Cove Azule because it is a nice restaurant that has the most reasonable prices of all the restaurants in town. The view is great, the food is good, and it is a relaxing meal when we come here. I have had fish and chips here (very good) and this time I had it with salmon. I requested soup instead of the fries. The salmon was pretty good. The chowder was good, but had an unusual taste. Not a bad taste, just different than I expected. I love being on top of the hill and seeing the water.