“Best Pizza Option for Gualala/Sea Ranch”
Review of Upper Crust Pizza

Upper Crust Pizza
Ranked #2 of 19 Restaurants in Gualala
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Been coming to Upper Crust Pizza for years and years. Great spot for pizza and maybe a calzone. I tend to order the Western Pizza which has the BBQ sauce, Chicken, grilled onions and I think they put cashews too but I opt for no nuts. Not sure if the original owner dude still owns the place but he was cool. You could chat with him about his kayaking earlier in the day or how the coast is treating him. They do have some random hours if I remember correctly. I think they don't open till 4 or 5. I could be wrong though. Anyways, go enjoy this pizzeria. Its good pizza!

Reviewed 9 July 2014

nothing is worse than having your chops set for a great pizza and being disappointed. ok, actually there are things worse than that, but I m getting around to saying that you will NOT be disappointed with this pizza. even their gluten free crust is superb (and I ve had many BAD gluten free pizza crusts...). who doesn't love PIZZA ?! I am grateful that in this small town, we have the option of buying a pizza and enjoying the heck out of it. don't expect indoor seating - just feel lucky if you do... but its so beautiful here that you could go sit on your car across the street and have one of the most memorable meals of your life !

Reviewed 8 May 2014

Loved this pizza. Even better was the service. They stayed past closing time to feed us weary travelers. Great conversation ended with great food. It doesn't get any better than this place! Wish it was in my hometown.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

My wife and I were in Gualala and were looking for a place to get dinner. We read good reviews of Upper Crust and were pleased to see that they offered gluten-free pizza crust for any of the pizzas (my wife has celiac). We tried the Mendocino, Sea Ranch, Pesto Chicken and California Style, and all were amazing. All ingredients were fresh and the GF crust was excellent. The place is a tiny storefront restaurant but has a nice homey ambience and the service was excellent. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 2 March 2014

Some very tasty pizza and a nice snack while taking in the local scenery and ocean view. Great variety and delicious crust to slowly enjoy while taking in the surroundings. A big win.