“Fresh and delicious pizza!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 18 Restaurants in Gualala
Cuisines: Pizza, Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
“Fresh and delicious pizza!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

Very good pizza with a lot of toppings. Not a great setting but we ordered take out anyway. Chicken wings were just ok. I'd order from there again if I'm in Gualala.

San Francisco, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummy pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014

Great spot! The pizza was wonderful and the staff were very nice. We just returned from a vacation in Italy so our pizza expectations are quite high - this place more than surpassed them. Next time we are in the area, we'll be back. Do keep in mind that this is a relatively small place - just a few tables - and it is quite popular. You will likely have a wait, but the pizza is more than worth it...

• Visited August 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“good pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

Great pizza...right across the street from the Breakers inn. Only pizza place in town so the wait can take a while....but the pizza is worth the wait.

Visited August 2014
Geyserville, California
“Best Pizza Option for Gualala/Sea Ranch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014

Been coming to Upper Crust Pizza for years and years. Great spot for pizza and maybe a calzone. I tend to order the Western Pizza which has the BBQ sauce, Chicken, grilled onions and I think they put cashews too but I opt for no nuts. Not sure if the original owner dude still owns the place but he was cool. You could chat with him about his kayaking earlier in the day or how the coast is treating him. They do have some random hours if I remember correctly. I think they don't open till 4 or 5. I could be wrong though. Anyways, go enjoy this pizzeria. Its good pizza!

Visited July 2014
Goodlettsville, Tennessee
“great pie !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

nothing is worse than having your chops set for a great pizza and being disappointed. ok, actually there are things worse than that, but I m getting around to saying that you will NOT be disappointed with this pizza. even their gluten free crust is superb (and I ve had many BAD gluten free pizza crusts...). who doesn't love PIZZA ?! I am grateful that in this small town, we have the option of buying a pizza and enjoying the heck out of it. don't expect indoor seating - just feel lucky if you do... but its so beautiful here that you could go sit on your car across the street and have one of the most memorable meals of your life !

• Visited June 2014