“If you are in Gualala you need to try gelato hand made by Marco and Paul!”

Pazzo Marco Creamery
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Gualala
Reviewed 15 June 2014

I have lived in Gualala, CA for almost a year now, and every Saturday I look forward to going to Surf Market's parking lot to see what the flavors of the week are. These guys lovingly make new flavors every week all summer long out of the freshest local ingredients. I've never had anything so fresh and yummy. So when you see Marco and Paul standing behind their ice cream cart under the umbrella make sure to ask them for a sample. You won't regret it! Pure, fresh, sweet, cool, and refreshing. Just don't pass this up, trust me!

1  Thank jayroller

Reviewed 27 November 2012

Marco's gelato is pure and fresh, made the old fashioned way. I haven't tried every flavor yet, but I'm working on it. It's worth ordering first, then deciding if you have room for lunch.

Reviewed 19 July 2012

The best gelato outside of Italy--and terrific flavors !

1  Thank CAFrankofile
Reviewed 7 May 2012

These are real craftsman - a high quality product that tastes just like the gelato I had in Italy. All this and very friendly service make it a special treat!

Reviewed 25 December 2011

I knew for months about this place from the locals. I have visited it about 6 times since they opened. It is all made by the owners of Pazzo Gelati, with the best ingredients, and with care. He explained each flavor and how he made it. He also gave us tastes of anything we wanted before we made our decisions. All we excellent! Choices were hard, so I had three. Chocolate, deep, dark and rich, peanutbutter-chocolate, and cranberry sorbet... I will continue to drop each and every time I am in the area!!!

1  Thank Morcella