“Hidden Gem!!”
Review of Laura's Bakery and Taqueria - CLOSED

Laura's Bakery and Taqueria
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 27 April 2014

I almost couldn't find this place to review as the name is incorrect (it is Taqueria, not Taquera).
My husband and I were driving to Klamath and saw this place from the road. I wasn't originally thrilled about stopping, but my husband insisted on an authentic, 'hole in the wall' Mexican place. We both really loved Mexican.
Our food was DELICIOUS! The price was affordable and we were very pleasantly surprised how awesome our food was. I am obsessed with chicken mole and imagine my surprise when I see it on the menu (only real Mexican restaurants offer Mole...). My husband got a meat (forgot which kind) torta and it was huge!!!!! Both of our meals were delicious, fresh and very affordable.
We were the only ones in there for lunch so service was quick. I wouldn't say the waitress was overly friendly but she came back to fill our waters and checked on us to see if we liked the food. Don't pass this place up--truly great place!

There are newer reviews for Laura's Bakery and Taqueria

Reviewed 10 October 2013

We eat here at least once every time we come to the area. Their chile relleno is one of the best we have had (not always available). Burittos are huge, everything very good.

Reviewed 2 August 2013

We came in late in the afternoon after driving all day, hungry for something quick and tasty. The bakery case was nearly empty, with only a few tired looking cookies left. We had read the great reviews but none of the leftovers looked interesting. We got small soft tacos, filled with chopped meats and salsa, in a double corn tortilla. They were good enough, but the meat was way overcooked, might have been sitting a long time. I don't think I'd try this place for dinner.

Reviewed 18 May 2013

Laura's Bakery offered a nice selection of cookies, pastries and breads. We visited there twice for breakfast one day and dessert the next day.

Reviewed 27 November 2012

We liked their former location better. The food is good, but sometimes too spicy for me. I like it better when the temperature is consistent. Don't wait until late afternoon, if you want a selection of baked goods.