Seacliff Motel on the Bluff
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Gualala
See available hotels
Sea Ranch(Gualala)
  • Beachfront
Sea Ranch Lodge(The Sea Ranch)
Boonville Hotel(Boonville)
Timber Cove Resort(Jenner)
Fern Falls(Cazadero)
View Hotel
All reviewsupstairs roomgas fireplacesea clifflarge picture windowswhirlpool tubtop floorprivate porchperfect viewscreen doormorning coffeecomfortable bedfirst floorcoastal sceneryfour nightsfort braggthe sun setwanted to stay longer
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 July 2013

Our best nights rest and most enjoyable views from our room during our entire PCH road trip. After a long days drive from San Francisco this was the perfect first night rest-stop. Also after two weeks of hotels and motels this was our favourite. If we ever come through here again I would stay a few nights longer.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Littlejoe68
Reviewed 23 May 2013

We had a great weekend in Gualala, largely because of our stay here. The first day of our stay was incredibly windy and cold so we spent a good part of the time inside the room enjoying the view, the jacuzzi tub, and the solitude. The staff was friendly. The only downside was our very loud neighbors and because the office staff isn't 24/7 there wasn't anyone at the front desk we could call to complain about the neighbors (and I certainly didn't feel like trudging downstairs in the middle of the night to deal with loud people). If we come back to Gualala we'll certainly stay here. I definitely recommend getting an upstairs room. We did and were very glad we did. Better view and much more privacy.

Room Tip: Upstairs rooms have a better view and more privacy.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank eleacali
Reviewed 5 May 2013

This hotel is awesome. Oceanfront views. All rooms have jacuzzi tubs an fireplaces. Very reasonable place to stay. Balconies on the upper floor. The staff is really friendly. Nice and clean and the beds are really comfy. I will be back!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Pandee
Reviewed 30 April 2013

Check out the pictures - they are accurate. It is still friendly, comfortable, quiet, immaculate and a perfect night. Took an 1 1/2 hour bath with water up to my neck, a nap in the rocker/recliner, watched the sunset and fell asleep in the comfortable bed to the sound of waves rushing up the sandbar. You really cannot find a nicer place.

Room Tip: I pay the extra for an upstairs room. The feeling of the high vaulted ceiling is worth it.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
5  Thank Nancy7227
Reviewed 5 April 2013

I was traveling up the coast to Washington and arrived at Sea Ranch Restaurant for a quick dinner and asked for their recommendation for a good place to stay going north. The young woman at the front desk gave me three recommendations--this being her favorite. I called immediately and booked the last room they had available. It was better than I expected . Oceanfront,fireplace,comfortable bed, and nice and quiet.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo