“Fun place, good food!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Los Angeles
“Fun place, good food!”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

If you like meat and beer plus a pretty view with outside seating this place is for you!! We were unfamiliar with Gualala and arrived at motel in the evening. Bones was an easy find and was well worth it.

Visited July 2013

Manchester, New Hampshire
“Dem tasty bones!”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

So finger-licking good, we ate here twice in a 4 day stretch in the area! Between us, we tried all of the house specialties: ribs, barbeque, burgers, sausages, beans, mac-and-cheese, and beer! GO forth and be fulfilled!

• Visited May 2014
Sacramento, California
“Its where the locals go”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Its always a good thing if the locals hang out there. The clam chowder was off the hook !!!!~ We had awesome service from the bartender, wish I had got her name. If were ever in the area again we will stop there again for sure.

Visited May 2014
Oregon Coast
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 2,666 helpful votes
“Excellent food, service and view”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Don't let the outside of the place deter you - it's a lot nicer inside :-)

We were a little leery since it was deserted inside when we arrived. Turns out we were just a tad early for the lunch crowd as by the time we left the restaurant was full.

We had a great experience here for lunch!

Service was excellent. Our gal (wish I'd gotten her name) was efficient yet friendly and relaxed. She and my husband had a discussion about hard cider, and he opted for one we'd never heard of. She said the name, but we couldn't make sense of it. When she brought it, we realized why - it's called "Cidre", pronounced 'see-draw', French for "cider" LOL! It was good, fresh and crisp.

As for our food, I ordered a pulled pork sandwich. I have eaten pulled pork in lots of restaurants in several states and this sandwich was one of the very BEST I'd ever had! My husband had the Tri-Tip sandwich and he said it was *delicious*. Both sandwiches were large with a lot of meat.

They smoke everything right here in the massive smoker outside, and whoever does the smoking starts with good quality meat and really knows what they are doing. The meat was sooooo tender!

My side was macaroni and cheese which was outstanding, very cheesy. The sandwich was large enough that I got full and saved most of the mac & cheese to take home. It was just as good the next day. My husband's side was the beans, which he said was okay.

This place isn't cheap, but it's not outrageously priced. The sandwiches were $12 each, which includes one side plus potato chips. Their menu is huge, by the way, with all kinds of food.

It was a grey rainy day so the view was less impressive than I'm sure it is on a clear day, but it was nonetheless very nice.

We're glad we ate here and if we're ever again in this area, we'll stop by again.

• Visited May 2014
West Hollywood, California
“Great service but just ok food”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

The BBQ was ok but nothing special. The service was fast and friendly and the roadhouse them was really cute. GREAT VIEW!

Visited May 2014