“Really great baby back ribs”
Review of Garden Grill

Garden Grill
Ranked #3 of 42 Restaurants in Guerneville
Price range: US$5 - US$14
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Good Food Made Fresh. Hearty breakfast and Lunches. Slow smoked BBQ.
San Francisco, California, United States
“Really great baby back ribs”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

This was a very generous portion, it made two meals. I love the meatiness and leanness and taste of these ribs. A wonderful find. Also, the garlic bread that came with it was the best of my entire life!
The baked beans were great too.

My dog sat with me on the shaded deck. This is my favorite casual place in Guerneville!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Richard T

Nipomo, California
“Great for lunch”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

This restaurant gets very crowded for lunch. Good service, and the turkey is baked by them. Very nice outdoor seating area.

• Visited June 2014
Yountville, California
“A tried and tested informal family enterprise”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Meeting with my Grand-Daughter for Saturday AM Breakfest date; she brought her Smart Phone and found this great place on it and provided the directions.
15 miles W of Santa Rosa, Sonoma County, CA. On the edge of a Russian River Resort town; on the edge of that town at the intersection of "Old Cazadero" Road and State Highway 116. Few businesses in the immediate vicinity, on the highway, noise was bearable as was the music.
It was surprisingly busy for a Saturday morning but the wait was short and food was long on flavor and quantity.

A former Railroad stop in late 19th Century, Second Growth Redwood lumber area - clear cut after San Francisco 1906 earthquake and fire.

Lots of hospitality in the area. Russian River recreation area but parking is limited almost everwhere in the area. Too close to Ocean for many vineyards; which are all east of Korbel/Hop Kiln sales operations.

All 3 of us would go back for the cooking.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Maurice M
Signal Mountain, Tennessee
“A little disappointed”
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

I stopped in here for dinner on my day trip and was happy to see the Trip Advisor favorite sign on the door. I have to say I was a little disappointed. I felt invisible after being seated. Not totally unusual when travelling/dining alone but terribly rude of the staff. I watched 2 other tables be served despite arriving after me. The garden salad with grilled chicken was good but nothing special. The patio was nice, I did take a couple of pictures of the trees there. Overall it was OK but I did leave feeling disappointed in the service and the food. It makes me regret not having chosen my restaurant more carefully that evening as there are many other options nearby.

1 Thank ret2roam
San Francisco, CA
“Great family dinner”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

We had a lovely family dinner here for father's day - easy to accomodate our big group on the patio and lovely service. Food ranged from decent to great. And wonderful beer selection.

Visited June 2014