We stayed at the Boon Hotel for three nights in Sonoma. It was exactly as advertised but with some extras that we weren't expecting like the hot tub being open until midnight (yay!) and the Honour Bar!! Our room was simple but had everything we needed.The bed was exceptionally comfortable. We had a small 'private deck' that we didn't set foot on so perhaps an unnecessary extra. Breakfast was fantastic and different each day - I enjoyed a lovely coffee by the pool each morning before my run. We ate at the Boon Restaurant all three nights. Boring perhaps but each night we had an excellent meal. We used the bikes they had on loan each night.
Guerneville is a very cute town and is a much more relaxed, low-key alternative to Healdsburg. I would stay here again and recommend it to friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We at boon believe the earth and its resources are gift and we must do our part to preserve them. We believe in luxury, design and amenities. We believe a hotel should amaze you and leave you eager to return as soon as possible. Welcome to boon. You're gonna love it here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your boon hotel & spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boon Hotel And Spa
- Boon Hotel & Spa Hotel Guerneville
- Boon Hotel & Spa Guerneville, Sonoma County, CA