boon hotel & spa
US$645
US$614
US$586
Hotels.com
The Duchamp Healdsburg(Healdsburg)(Great Value!)
US$414
US$357
Honor Mansion, A Wine Country Resort(Healdsburg)(Great Value!)
US$402
Official Site
US$186
US$182
Best Western Dry Creek Inn(Healdsburg)(Great Value!)
US$221
US$190
Agoda.com
All reviewshonor barpool and hot tubarmstrong woodsbreakfast deliveredboutique hotelbagelsrussian riverlow key vibevinyl recordshonor systemmini resortroom numberduring summermini barel barrioduraflame logspool area
Reviewed 10 May 2010

Im hesitant to give this property a perfect score cause it might be so popular that it will take forever to get a reservation or, it slightly becomes a less secret getaway. I enjoyed every minute of my stay here. The owners are first of all - world class! They made sure we were welcomed properly.. very relaxed, accommodating, chill. The sister restaurant also served amazing organic local food. The rooms are simple but very comfortable. Small showers but its the least of my worries. Breakfast delivered to your cabin in the morning! Free bike rentals to cruise around town.. I would return again and again..

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 November 2009

When we arrived at Boon, it started raining and it did not stop until we left. Even so we had a great time at Boon. Jill made us feel like special guests from the moment when we arrived (loved the breakfast delivered to your room), we sat around the fire place, had a good wine and went for dinner at the Boon restaurant where they served delicious food. There are not many hotels that can make guests feel happy despite so much rain.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 November 2009

Wonderful sanctuary nestled in the Giant Redwoods. Relaxed and Fresh. Only place to stay in Guerneville.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 November 2009

My wife and I needed a weekend away and we hopped on Trip Advisor. After a little exploration we came upon Boon Hotel. A quick phone call to Jill and we were set up. She was so friendly and nice, I told my wife I thought we should have a drink with her when we got up to Guerneville.
The rooms are simple and cute. We had everything we needed and the staff (Sue) is excellent. We decided to have dinner at the Hotel's restaurant 'Boon eat + drink' in town. The food was great! Rustic food and a neat atmosphere.
Guernville is a cute quaint town. Castro north if you know what I mean. Love the spot and love Boon.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple
3  Thank anthonyschipper
Reviewed 26 October 2009

Great service and attention to your needs. Simple, relaxing and fun. My wife and I really enjoyed staying here. Sat out by the pool reading magazines and snacking on food we picked up along the way. Had a great swedish massage that almost put me to sleep!
We had dinner at Boon eat + drink - the food was fantastic - very flavorful.
Rooms were simple and functional. loved the fireplace. Bed very comfortable.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple