Applewood Inn
Hotel Healdsburg(Healdsburg)(Great Value!)
US$620
US$590
US$586
The Duchamp Healdsburg(Healdsburg)(Great Value!)
US$414
US$357
Honor Mansion, A Wine Country Resort(Healdsburg)(Great Value!)
US$402
Official Site
US$186
US$182
Priceline
All reviewswine countryrussian riverwine tastingprivate patiogrounds are gorgeousprivate hot tubsonoma countywonderful restauranthalibutcozy roomcomplimentary breakfastmain buildingcouples massageromantic weekendnew ownerswe've stayedsan francisco
Reviewed 14 August 2013

Husband and I treated ourselves to a marvelous dinner at Applewood Inn. We sat on the enclosed porch with a lovely view of the rest of the Inn. We chose the Tasting Menu with the accompanying Wine Pairing. Everything from the beginning to end was fresh and lively and oh so tasty. And oh so expensive...but you are paying for quality, their attention to detail, and non-intrusive yet spot-on service with answers to all our questions.
Not your run of the mill night out, this is a place for special occasions and celebrations. Or a special treat to yourselves. I shall return!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2013

Our visit here for a week was pleasant. The grounds are well-kept and maintain a patina one might expect in a coastal Inn. We heard some comments about how old it looked - it is patina - not lack of character or maintenance. The pool area is nice if you can be lucky enough to get sun : )

The office staff are friendly, although not engaging. The main house is elegant and tasteful - cozy.

Rooms are non-descript, but comfortable.

The food is....ok. It IS an Inn - but feels like an unattended restaurant during breakfast.

The small tables outside the pool area where I had to work on my laptop to find sun - had a wine glass on it that I personally used - and it was there for three days. There is a lack of oversight to staff here - but in all fairness, it is an Inn. And they kept taking our iron back!

Room Tip: There are a couple of rooms with outdoor gas fireplaces - so do your homework
Reviewed 30 July 2013

From the moment we arrived, the staff at Applewood showed great care to make sure that our stay was wonderful - and - it was! The room - porch, bed linens, robes, pillows- was ultra-comfortable! We enjoyed our wine upon arrival. We had a spectacular dinner. We were given great advice on wineries to visit. The only thing I would change is that I would stay longer!

In addition, I left my cell phone in the pocket of the Inn's robe in my robe. Before I'd even noticed leaving it, Shelby had sent an email verifying that the address on file was the address she needed to mail it to. Such professionalism is not easy to come by and so very much appreciated! Thanks Shelby and Applewood Inn! It was just lovely staying with you!

Room Tip: I'm sure all rooms are great. We didn't stay in one of the larger room, but our room (8) was more than roomy enough. And it was very close to the Keurig machine!
Reviewed 26 July 2013

What a beautiful place to stay. The inn is stunning, our room was amazing (I think we must have been upgraded because we had a suite). The grounds are beautiful to look at and walk through.

Breakfast was great, wine offered as you check in. The staff goes overboard to make sure your stay is perfect.

I will return one day and stay longer so I can use the pool and enjoy this beautiful place again.

Reviewed 12 July 2013

We got the travelzoo deal and couldn't have enjoyed it more. Great hotel. A lovely welcome with delicious tea and explanations. The property is very pretty. We enjoyed the basic pool out back. Our massages were fantastic. Dinner was unbelievable and we like food! Book early. If the deal comes up- grab it

• Stayed: July 2013