We spent 2 nights at Applewood Inn, but wish it was longer! We drove in to San Fran and wish we would have stayed here. We had Room 1, so nice and cozy. The breakfast is unbelievable! We decided to have dinner one night at the restaurant......wonderful! The whole staff made us feel so welcome, such a relaxing place. They also gave us a certificate for free wine tasting at certain vineyards that came in so handy. You are only 20 minutes from the coast as well. Great place to spend our 19th wedding anniversary!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Mediterranean villa in the heart of the Russian River wine appellation, home to some of the world's best Pinot Noir & Chardonnay grapes.The inn offers deluxe accommodations beneath the Redwoods. Pool, Hot-tub, Massage, Picnic Baskets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Applewood Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Applewood Hotel Guerneville
- Applewood Inn Guerneville, Sonoma County, CA