We arrived on Tuesday night in November. The weather was great, somewhere in 70s and 80's. What can be better? Randy met us at the Inn when we arrived and gave us a glass of wine and Champagne to let us to relax after 4 hour drive...After, she showed us the room which was lovely and very clean! Then we set by the real fireplace at the foyer waiting our massage therapists to take us to the Spa. What a treat for my birthday? After massage, we decided to sit in Jacuzzi...The next day we walked into the city, just 10 minutes walk...and then traveled to sample wines...I would recommend to stay in this Inn if you celebrate any special occasions, anniversaries, or just to relax. Dinner? Go eat at their Applewood restaurant! Also, visit Bodega Bay for barbecued oysters!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Mediterranean villa in the heart of the Russian River wine appellation, home to some of the world's best Pinot Noir & Chardonnay grapes.The inn offers deluxe accommodations beneath the Redwoods. Pool, Hot-tub, Massage, Picnic Baskets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Applewood Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Applewood Hotel Guerneville
- Applewood Inn Guerneville, Sonoma County, CA