“Fabulous Riverfront location close to Wineries”

Review of River Dream

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Sam F
New orleans
“Fabulous Riverfront location close to Wineries”
Reviewed 24 July 2014 for a stay in June 2014

We were a group of 8 ladies who loved this house. We all shared beds, since there is only one bed per room but it worked fine. The back porch over looks the river - it's great to drink coffee on in the morning or hang out at night.

We swam in the river and used the canoe. The kitchen is modern and sunlit.

Guerneville is a small town but there a few restaurants. We walked into town a few times, but it's pretty quiet. We mostly cooked at home or ate while touring wineries. There are a few cabs in Guerneville but they won't always take you out of town - make sure you tell them where you're going.

All in all, loved it. would stay there again!

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Burlingame
Reviewed 6 June 2013 for a stay in September 2012
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Older travelers
LA
Reviewed 11 September 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Older travelers
11 Sep 2012
Great to hear that everyone felt at home! Those views are hard to beat...

Lena Hoffman
Reviewed 6 March 2012 for a stay in September 2011

6 Mar 2012
Hello!
Thank you for the review! Sounds like you had a great visit... I'm a bit jealous! We always appreciate feedback, especially regarding cleaning and inventory. All of our homes have seriously deep cleanings in the spring and again in the fall, but if something needs to be addressed outside of the regular after guest cleaning, please bring it to our attention. We're happy to send a cleaner out and let owners know when it's time to pull out or buy some new sheets.

Reviewed 15 February 2012 for a stay in May 2011

A romantic getaway
15 Feb 2012
Hello!
Thank you for sharing a review... River Dream is an awesome spot! We're glad you enjoyed it!
Reviewed 2 July 2011 for a stay in May 2011

Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
2 Jul 2011
Hello!

Lucky ducks! You certainly made a good call! And we're glad you stayed with us at River Dream... Warm, dry and cozy!

Reviewed 9 May 2011 for a stay in July 2010

Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 25-34
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing