“Very good food, good service”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Big Bottom Market

Big Bottom Market
Ranked #5 of 41 Restaurants in Guerneville
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Toledo, Ohio
“Very good food, good service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 September 2013

We stopped here before going to see the trees. We needed to sit outside becuase we were travelling with a dog, and they were very accommodating. I had the Colonel Armstrong chicken sandwich, and it was delicious - definitely recommend!

• Visited September 2013

Park Ridge, IL
“great sandwiches”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

We visited, hearing good reviews about the "Seabiscuit" sandwich - smoked salmon and accompaniments on a cheddar-thyme biscuit - which was very good but as another reviewer said, could have had a little more salmon. But I ordered the smashed chickpea-feta-artichoke on ciabatta bread with arugula with a lemon-garlic dressing. Gotta say, it was one of the best sandwiches I have ever had. Delicious, as were the lattes and a couple of the baked goods we tried. Friendly service! All in all very inspired taste combinations - definitely the makings of an elegant picnic.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Jacqueline T
Guerneville, California
“grabbed a sandwich”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2013

Was just ok. I waited what seemed an inordinate amount of time for a sandwich to go that was just passable.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank alanora
Winter Springs, FL
“Memorable food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2013

I have a rule that when I'm in a new city not to eat at the same place to get as much variety outside my own home town as possible and Big Bottom Market made me break my own rule! We stopped by for a quick lunch and the flavorful food and remarkable customer service from the genuinely kind and friendly employees brought us back for breakfast the next day. For breakfast, I highly recommend the vegan biscuits and gravy - OUT OF THIS WORLD! The morning crew completely different people and they were equally as friendly. But I promise you can't go wrong with anything that you order - I say this because everyone I was with ordered different things and I tried and loved them all!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Beth S
San Francisco, California
“Hmmm designer paninis et al”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2013

This is perhaps not new to many Russian River frequenters. A place for need I say, guppies/yuppies of yore and wanna be suburbanites who want to partake in "artisinal" and locally produced fare.

However, nearly $10 sandwiches, and only one piece of house cured salmon on the sea biscuit? WOW inflation. Though the hangover and breakfast panini are redux of standards, does ambience justify the cost?

Perfect for traveling hipster and their brood (enough Land Rovers, X5 parked nearby).

• Visited July 2013