We stayed 1 night and it was marvelous! The cottages & grounds are a feast for the eyes. The bed and bedding was luxurious and our suite was spacious. We were upgraded to a suite after our studio cottage became unavailable (Thank you,Ted). The s'mores were a great treat, the redwoods right outside were magnificent and breakfast was great. The only drawback is the busy highway to 101 is right outside the front door. Fortunately, our suite was hillside, so it wasn't bad. I would stay here again in a heartbeat, husband wanted to! The staff was friendly and helpful. I would recommend the cottages to anyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer our guests the chance to escape the ordinary and experience a unique hotel in a diverse and breathtaking destination. Whether it is canoeing on the river, biking the backroads, touring a world class winery, hiking the redwood forests or strolling along the beaches of Bodega Bay, you will return each evening to enjoy s’mores under a sky full of stars at Cottages on River Road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Cottages on River Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cottages On River Road Hotel Guerneville
- Cottages On River Road Guerneville, Sonoma County, CA