My husband and I really enjoyed our stay at the Cottages on River Road. We spent three nights, which gave us time to relax as well at to see the sights.
They had a mini kitchen with a refrigerator and microwave. It is nice to be able to make some popcorn to have while watching tv.. Each evening they had a gathering around a nice fire pit to make s'mores and to socialize.
The air smelled of redwood trees. I have COPD and cannot enjoy my trips to the sierras. The redwoods in this area made me feel like I was in the mountains.
I would gladly visit again. One word of advice...arrive before dark. We had a terrible time finding the place because we would unknowingly turn on to another road.
There was also a little breakfast in the mornings. The hard boiled eggs were perfect for my diabetes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer our guests the chance to escape the ordinary and experience a unique hotel in a diverse and breathtaking destination. Whether it is canoeing on the river, biking the backroads, touring a world class winery, hiking the redwood forests or strolling along the beaches of Bodega Bay, you will return each evening to enjoy s’mores under a sky full of stars at Cottages on River Road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Cottages on River Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cottages On River Road Hotel Guerneville
- Cottages On River Road Guerneville, Sonoma County, CA