My wife and I stayed in one of the Vineyard suites for two nights and absolutely loved it! The grounds and pool were beautiful. The deck had a great two person hot tub and overlooked a lovely vineyard with redwood covered hills as the backdrop. I spent the second morning relaxing in the hot tub as I watched deer graze in the vineyard. The suite was large with a very comfortable bed, living room with fireplace, kitchen, and a large mutli-head shower.
The staff was incredibly friendly and made great recommendations for dining and entertainment in the area. The best part was that everything was within easy walking distance!
Easy 45 minute drive from Sonoma and 15 minutes or so to the coast. Just a couple of minute drive from Armstrong Redwoods State Natural Reserve which is a must see!
There is a continental breakfast on weekend mornings that had croissants, fresh fruit, cheese, muffins, coffee and juice. Very good!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the Russian River Valley, the stylish, newly renovated West Sonoma Inn & Spa is superbly situated on acres of sun-splashed grounds featuring soaring redwoods, shaded lawns, vineyard views and pool. Our rooms and suites feature plush beds, crisp white linens, Italian tile bathrooms and wet bars or mini kitchens. Most of our units have fireplaces, many have private decks and valley views, some have private two-person hot tubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your West Sonoma Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Sonoma Inn And Spa
- West Sonoma Hotel Guerneville
- West Sonoma Inn & Spa Guerneville, Sonoma County, CA