We stayed at Fern Grove for 2 nights. The cottages were darling and clean with comfy beds and within walking distance to town. The Armstrong redwoods were maybe 5 minutes away, don't miss them. We had a gas fireplace in our room with a little kitchen (microwave no stove). This worked out perfectly. The breakfast was wonderful. Homemade lemon curd, scones, granola and jams in the cozy dining room. The grounds were beautifuly maintained. Margrett the Inn Keeper and her staff were warm and friendly. The rates were afforadable. We would surley stay at Fern Grove again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fern Grove Cottages were built in the 1920's for vacationing guests visiting the Russian River area from nearby San Francisco. The tradition continues, as Fern Grove Cottages remains the Russian River's best getaway. The cottages have been lovingly restored and most still retain their original knotty pine ambiance and warm yesteryear memories. Everyone is welcome at Fern Grove including well-behaved pets and children, with prior notice.Fern Grove is located just three blocks from the village of Guerneville with its quaint shops and selection of wonderful restaurants. You may also enjoy an easy walk to the nearby swimming beach on the Russian River. And of course our guests are invited to enjoy Fern Grove's heated saline water swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HRS so you can book your Fern Grove Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fern Grove Cottages Hotel Guerneville
- Fern Grove Cottages Guerneville, Sonoma County, CA