My wife and I are big fans of "Hotel Impossible" and are always dismayed at how often the rooms in the featured hotels are just plain dirty. And to tell the truth, uncleanliness is one of the main reasons my wife and I don't really travel much anymore. So it was a huge relief to find that our room here was absolutely spotless. And even though it was right on the highway, the room was exceptionally quiet. We especially enjoyed the fireplace on a chilly April night and the tasty breakfast the next morning. We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fern Grove Cottages were built in the 1920's for vacationing guests visiting the Russian River area from nearby San Francisco. The tradition continues, as Fern Grove Cottages remains the Russian River's best getaway. The cottages have been lovingly restored and most still retain their original knotty pine ambiance and warm yesteryear memories. Everyone is welcome at Fern Grove including well-behaved pets and children, with prior notice.Fern Grove is located just three blocks from the village of Guerneville with its quaint shops and selection of wonderful restaurants. You may also enjoy an easy walk to the nearby swimming beach on the Russian River. And of course our guests are invited to enjoy Fern Grove's heated saline water swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Fern Grove Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fern Grove Cottages Hotel Guerneville
- Fern Grove Cottages Guerneville, Sonoma County, CA