My husband and I were returning home to WA last April when we came upon Guerneville and Fern Grove Cottages accidentally. It was late in the evening, we were very tired and the owner had one cottage left. The 2 bedroom cottage with kitchen was delightful! Seeing the beautiful grounds the next morning was such a treat. Flowers and beautiful plants were everywhere and everything was immaculate. This cottage had a cowboy theme with items reminiscent of our childhood! The included breakfast in the morning was offered in the elegant and charming dining room of the home. Delicious homemade treats hot from the oven and fresh fruit. We definitely recommend Fern Grove Cottages. It would be a wonderful place for a family reunion!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fern Grove Cottages were built in the 1920's for vacationing guests visiting the Russian River area from nearby San Francisco. The tradition continues, as Fern Grove Cottages remains the Russian River's best getaway. The cottages have been lovingly restored and most still retain their original knotty pine ambiance and warm yesteryear memories. Everyone is welcome at Fern Grove including well-behaved pets and children, with prior notice.Fern Grove is located just three blocks from the village of Guerneville with its quaint shops and selection of wonderful restaurants. You may also enjoy an easy walk to the nearby swimming beach on the Russian River. And of course our guests are invited to enjoy Fern Grove's heated saline water swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HRS so you can book your Fern Grove Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fern Grove Cottages Hotel Guerneville
- Fern Grove Cottages Guerneville, Sonoma County, CA