We enjoyed our one nite stay wishing we had more time to stay longer at Fern Wood Cottages. From the minute we stepped in the door, we were greeted by name and made to feel welcome. In preparation for our arrival, they had turned the heat up in our cottage to make it comfy warm. This was our first time to the Russian River area and were traveling on motorcycle. We appreciated the availability of a computer and printer in the main area to check our business emails. The room was rustic and the English flower gardens ourside our cabin delightful. The free breakfast was wonderful with lots of homemade items to enjoy....We can't wait to come back again next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fern Grove Cottages were built in the 1920's for vacationing guests visiting the Russian River area from nearby San Francisco. The tradition continues, as Fern Grove Cottages remains the Russian River's best getaway. The cottages have been lovingly restored and most still retain their original knotty pine ambiance and warm yesteryear memories. Everyone is welcome at Fern Grove including well-behaved pets and children, with prior notice.Fern Grove is located just three blocks from the village of Guerneville with its quaint shops and selection of wonderful restaurants. You may also enjoy an easy walk to the nearby swimming beach on the Russian River. And of course our guests are invited to enjoy Fern Grove's heated saline water swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Fern Grove Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fern Grove Cottages Hotel Guerneville
- Fern Grove Cottages Guerneville, Sonoma County, CA