This is was theee best stay! Having going it solo and for 8 days, it was important that i felt safe, the place to be clean and able to go and come as i pleased. I will honestly say.. that all my requirements were held and exceded. The orchid inn is set in a perfect place in between the Redwoods and ocean in the middle of the wine hills! I walked to our neighbor Korbel for complimentary champagne, relaxed at the russian river rt across the street and walked the town to just grab a cup a coffee and hang in between activities.. BRIAN WAS AWESOME.. He put amazing TRIP ADVISORY books together that gave you directions, descriptions and restaurants (which were incredibly detailed with menu and type of restaurant.. casual or formal), as well, he had a whole host of info available for guests to do in the area, visit and enjoy.. or if you wanted a tour of vineyards.. that was supplied as well..
Dana's morning breakfasts were nothing you want to miss... they were amazing!! FRESH, Delicious and hit the spot everytime.. Each morning both Dana and Brian, made certain they were available to assist if you needed directions/info and clearly wanted everyone to enjoy their time to the full extent.
The young lady that takes care of the rooms was fantastic.. since i was there for 8 days.. they made certain my sheets were changed mid stay... which these sheets were so comfortable that i actually want to puchase a set.. and i am super picky.. the rooms were clean and you felt warm..
overall this experience had exceded my expectations and think the pictures.. do no justice for the reality of the sonoma orchid inn.. from the staff, to landscape, to chickens/dogs/kitties, to the FRESH homemade cookies left for guests at all times, to the service, to the breakfasts and location.. this was a #1 in my experience and i would greatly reccommend this place to my closest and pickiest friends.. and i am def looking forward to going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sonoma Orchid Inn - it's all about location, stylish comfort and convenience. Exit the urban scene for an escape to the country. The redwoods rise, the vineyards yield fog-kissed premier Pinot Noir and Chardonnay, the coast beckons, and the scenery ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Sonoma Orchid Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonoma Orchid Hotel Guerneville
- Sonoma Orchid Inn Guerneville, Sonoma County, CA