Courtyard Los Angeles Hacienda Heights/Orange County
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Typical Courtyard property with nice lobby and rooms. Front desk service was very enthusiastic and friendly. There was nothing special about the rooms but they were spacious, clean and modern, again typical Courtyard. There are a number of eating places within walking distance, as mentioned in previous posts. The neighborhood, while not exactly residential, is not industrial either and it was not busy. Importantly for me, the hotel is near the highway but the rooms do not overlook any major roads, so there was absolutely no traffic noise from my room. I would definitely return if I need to spend the night in the area again.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank jack783
There are newer reviews for Courtyard Los Angeles Hacienda Heights/Orange County

Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

Very nice hotel for the cheap price. Nice garden, fresh air and free breakfast.
A bit far from the west side but a very good deal if you have a car. I would expect everyone staying at this hotel with a car
There are two plazas with restaurants, shops and supermarkets very close to the hotel

Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Joyceqbo
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Being a Marriott Silver Elite member, I make it a point to pretty much only stay at Marriott's when I need a hotel. The Courtyard hotels are the perfect option for my family of 5. This particular Courtyard was no exception. Great check in customer service! Our room on the 1st floor was easily accessible to parking and the lobby. My family liked The Bistro in the lobby area where you can order quality food and it has a Starbucks. Although we weren't on property that much due to my son's soccer tournament, we were able to walk to the shopping center about 100 yards down the street that had a Daiso (Japanese version of the dollar store) and a 38C Bakery (yummy tea/coffee drinks and bakery items!). Our room (2 Queen beds) was spacious and super comfortable. We had requested a crib during the reservation process and it was in our room waiting for us all set up and with baby shampoo/lotion thrown in too. If we ever have another tournament in the area, I would not hesitate to stay here again. Great experience.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 May 2014

This was my second stay at this property. It has improved since my first stay and I would stay here again. The staff are extremely friendly at every turn and the rooms have been updated a bit. Its still not the taj mahal but for the area, its good. I would return to stay here again in the future without any hesitation.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for three nights. Rooms are sufficiently spacious, properly maintained and well-equipped for a short stay traveler like myself. If you like a bustling city taste, it is not a place for you. But this hotel is located in between 2 shopping places in walking distance along with dining opportunities. All front desk people are so helpful and friendly. The only flaw if I have to say is the breakfast - comparatively limited to her standard. I will definitely be happy to come back.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 April 2014

I enjoyed staying in this hotel. The staff is nice, the hotel room is quiet, clean and well kept, and the bed is very comfortable. It's located close to some really tasty Asian restaurants. Would definitely stay here again if I'm in the area.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Maritza M, General Manager at Courtyard Los Angeles Hacienda Heights/Orange County, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. I am delighted to hear that your experience was pleasant and comfortable. Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience. Our hotel is centrally located to many fabulous authentic Asian restaurants that are delicious; I hope you were able to indulge. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to deliver exceptional service in the future.

Yours in Hospitality,
Maritza Mejia

Reviewed 4 April 2014

This hotel is located up on a hill with a beautiful view of the mountains. The location seems very safe, and is very close to a large park. There are many Chinese and Japanese restaurants nearby.

The hotel is clean and modern. The beds are very comfortable, and there's a nice desk for working. The fitness center room is small, but the equipment looked new. There's a beautiful pool outside in a courtyard.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. I am delighted to hear that your experience was enjoyable and productive. Our hotel is centrally located to many fabulous authentic Chinese and Japanese restaurants that are delicious; I hope you were able to indulge. We look forward to your return in the near future and appreciate the positive feedback.

Yours in Hospitality,

Courtyard Los Angeles Baldwin Park
Vagabond Inn Hacienda Heights
Vagabond Inn Hacienda Heights
#3 of 3 in Hacienda Heights

Been to Courtyard Los Angeles Hacienda Heights/Orange County? Share your experiences!