“Great place to do buisness and relax”

Courtyard Los Angeles Hacienda Heights/Orange County
Reviewed 18 July 2014

i am a local i come for work. This is place is a nice place if you want to have a conference, or have meeting room. the wifi is good. Free printing. There is TV that you can watch. There is free newspaper. The decor is relaxing. The staff is really nice and friendly. Its a relaxing place. its close to restuarants, a park and mall. I highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Maritza M, General Manager at Courtyard Los Angeles Hacienda Heights/Orange County, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. I am delighted to hear that you found our hotel to be comfortable and productive for all your business needs while, enjoying all of our complimentary amenities. Everything we do is aimed at providing our guests with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us. I am sincerely grateful for your loyalty and preference, if there is anything I can personally assist with please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Yours in Hospitality,
Maritza Mejia

Reviewed 2 July 2014

This is one of the friendliest hotels we have stayed in and very quiet. When we are in the area to visit friends we always stay here. We are always greeted from the staff and not just the front desk. We love this place.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the inside they have a little balcony.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Typical Courtyard property with nice lobby and rooms. Front desk service was very enthusiastic and friendly. There was nothing special about the rooms but they were spacious, clean and modern, again typical Courtyard. There are a number of eating places within walking distance, as mentioned in previous posts. The neighborhood, while not exactly residential, is not industrial either and it was not busy. Importantly for me, the hotel is near the highway but the rooms do not overlook any major roads, so there was absolutely no traffic noise from my room. I would definitely return if I need to spend the night in the area again.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank jack783
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

Very nice hotel for the cheap price. Nice garden, fresh air and free breakfast.
A bit far from the west side but a very good deal if you have a car. I would expect everyone staying at this hotel with a car
There are two plazas with restaurants, shops and supermarkets very close to the hotel

Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Joyceqbo
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Being a Marriott Silver Elite member, I make it a point to pretty much only stay at Marriott's when I need a hotel. The Courtyard hotels are the perfect option for my family of 5. This particular Courtyard was no exception. Great check in customer service! Our room on the 1st floor was easily accessible to parking and the lobby. My family liked The Bistro in the lobby area where you can order quality food and it has a Starbucks. Although we weren't on property that much due to my son's soccer tournament, we were able to walk to the shopping center about 100 yards down the street that had a Daiso (Japanese version of the dollar store) and a 38C Bakery (yummy tea/coffee drinks and bakery items!). Our room (2 Queen beds) was spacious and super comfortable. We had requested a crib during the reservation process and it was in our room waiting for us all set up and with baby shampoo/lotion thrown in too. If we ever have another tournament in the area, I would not hesitate to stay here again. Great experience.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 May 2014

This was my second stay at this property. It has improved since my first stay and I would stay here again. The staff are extremely friendly at every turn and the rooms have been updated a bit. Its still not the taj mahal but for the area, its good. I would return to stay here again in the future without any hesitation.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for three nights. Rooms are sufficiently spacious, properly maintained and well-equipped for a short stay traveler like myself. If you like a bustling city taste, it is not a place for you. But this hotel is located in between 2 shopping places in walking distance along with dining opportunities. All front desk people are so helpful and friendly. The only flaw if I have to say is the breakfast - comparatively limited to her standard. I will definitely be happy to come back.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Ayres Suites Diamond Bar
Ayres Suites Diamond Bar
#1 of 3 in Diamond Bar
Holiday Inn Select Diamond Bar

Been to Courtyard Los Angeles Hacienda Heights/Orange County? Share your experiences!