3 things you'll walk away thinking - LOUD, bad service and cigarette smoke everywhere. Our room was a deluxe king and while nice the rest of the hotel was a wreck with guests loudly running amuck past midnight. It was so loud we couldn't enjoy our anniversary evening and when we called down to the front desk they did not care in the least. There was no apology, no concern. When I reserved the room I requested a quiet room - I guess those don't exist here. Also, EVERYTHING smells like stale cigarette smoke. Yuck.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in beautiful Half Moon Bay Harbor, the Oceano is one of the Bay Area's favorite hotels. Luxurious suites boast private balconies and fireplaces within a seaport architectural style. The hotel offers over 12,000 square feet of outdoor and indoor meeting space including the Grand Ballroom, meeting rooms with ocean views, and outdoor garden and tent space. The lobby Bar and Grill offers guests casual coastal fare for breakfast, lunch and dinner or private in-room dining. With coastal views and dedicated events staff, Weddings and banquets are our specialty. Several fine restaurants and boutiques within walking distance. Surrounding activities include golf, championship surfing, kayaking, pier and deep sea fishing, horseback riding, sailing, hiking and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Oceano Hotel & Spa Half Moon Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceano Hotel And Spa Half Moon Bay
- Oceano Hotel Half Moon Bay