Stayed for three December nights in the very comfortable, quiet top floor Mavericks Suite. Check-in was cordial and the man at the desk escorted my wife and I to the room and gave us a quick lesson on how to operate the amenities. He offered advice on local attractions and dining and any questions that would perfect our stay. A small bacony with magnificent views of the Sunsets added to the magic of the property. A Jacuzzi Tub, a gas fireplace and nearby fine dining in either direction up the coast makes for a relaxing romantic getaway. A small Continental breakfast optionally delivered to your room starts the day correctly. The King bed was comfortable and the room tidy. I've also stayed at the equivalant Landis Shores property (just up the street) before, but the Cypress seemed more convienient as far as access, without any popular contemporary "wine foppery" and better parking. The Cypress had a more " Rustic Old California Coastal Laid-back Vibe" and a slightly better vantage of the Bay. It was so laid back that on checking out, I forgot one of my suitcases outside the door of the room. About five minutes later the lady desk clerk phoned me on my cell phone just as I was leaving in the car headed home (40 min. North of San Francisco) on HWY 1 to inform me of my blunder. We had beautiful Pacific Coast weather and nice high tides whose constant waves helped us sleep and wake refreshed. If you like a comfortable, less commercial stay with a bit of decadent modern day luxury thrown-in with spectacular Pacific ocean sunsets (The weather God's permitting as they did during our visit ) with the sound of waves constantly 'sloshing' peacefully- you might agree that the Cypress Inn is a very special slice of Earth.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Miramar Beach in Half Moon Bay, sights and sounds of the Pacific are just outside your door at the Cypress Inn. Eighteen rooms and suites offer dramatic ocean views, and each features luxurious feather beds, fireplaces and private baths. Guests are treated to a full breakfast each morning and a selection of wine and hors d’oeuvres are freshly prepared each afternoon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Cypress Inn on Miramar Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cypress Inn On Miramar Beach Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Cypress Inn Half Moon Bay