Cypress Inn on Miramar Beach
Comfort Inn Half Moon Bay(Half Moon Bay)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$135
ComfortInn
US$226
US$1,033
US$956
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Beach House at Half Moon Bay(Half Moon Bay)(Great Value!)
US$297
Half Moon Bay Lodge(Half Moon Bay)(Great Value!)
US$278
US$247
Official Site
Harbor View Inn(Half Moon Bay)
US$209
US$178
Oceano Hotel & Spa Half Moon Bay(Half Moon Bay)(Great Value!)
US$287
Coastside Inn(Half Moon Bay)
US$178
US$168
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Fitness centre
All reviewsla lunalas nubespoint surjacuzzi tubeggs benedictmiramar restaurantevening winesound of the wavesthe main housewine and cheeseocean frontsecond floorgas fireplacebalcony doorfull ocean viewthe penthouseeach morning
Reviewed 4 March 2014

My girlfriend and I had a great stay. It was Very romantic place with beautiful views of the Pacific Ocean and coast line. I would recommend this place anyone who wants a nice getaway. The wine in the evening was nice and the breakfast was gourmet.

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Michaelbg71
Reviewed 27 February 2014

Great location on the water with maverick beach in the distance. Very friendly and helpful staff. Some beautiful places to bicycle in the ranch country just east of the inn. I strongly recommend a second or third level view to maximize the view and balcony experience. A wonderful spot to enjoy breakfast, coffee or a drink.

Room Tip: Get upper level (2nd or 3rd) room
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 February 2014

I stayed at this hotel with my daughter as a part of a coastal getaway. We stayed at their spectacular sister inn in Capitola the night before so we knew this place would not disappoint. The rooms look just like their pictures online. We stayed in the Mavericks room that overlooks the ocean. My daughter got a kick out of the surfboard posted above the bed and the inside spa tub. Gorgeous views, comfy and beautiful décor. We loved it and will surely be back!

Room Tip: Oceanfront rooms are the best for people watching and enjoying the ocean
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 February 2014 via mobile

I was visiting family across the bay in Freemont but I decided to stay at this interesting B&B by the sea. It's an hour drive from Freemont but closer to SFO and so it is very convenient.

But I did not choose Cypress Inn for convenience. I heard about the sumptuous breakfast but not the daily Hors d'oeuvres, wine, desserts and coffee. I wanted to enjoy my stay in the Bay Area and sample the restaurants town. I was not disappointed.

I left my heart in San Francisco, and do you know the Way to San Jose kept ringing in my ears throughout the drive, there must be a song somewhere that will remind me of Half Moon Bay: a song that would enhance great memories.

Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Jov1061
Reviewed 27 January 2014

we loved our stay here and would love to come back in a few years time. stayed in the Mavericks suite and was good all round.
we ate out but reception was very helpful in finding us transport and things to do .
very good inn