We stayed here for a long weekend over 4th of July and were very happy with our choice. I hadn't heard of this place and happened to see it on Google maps then read reviews on Trip advisor and decided to give it a try.
We aren't B & B people, but this really was more of an inn than a B & B, so all rooms were private. They were on the small side, but to be expected for a B & B. We got a room on the 1st floor of the main building with the mini-balcony looking out to the ocean. It was wonderful leaving the window open to listen to the ocean at night.
The breakfasts were wonderful, and it was really nice to have the option to have it delivered to your room! Afternoon wine and cheese wasn't anything special, but was a nice touch if you happened to be there for it. We did enjoy the nighttime dessert and eating it with hot coffee on the balcony.
Overall, we were very happy with the location and the room, and also felt the price was a great deal compared to other hotels in the area. Will definitely stay here again when we are in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Miramar Beach in Half Moon Bay, sights and sounds of the Pacific are just outside your door at the Cypress Inn. Eighteen rooms and suites offer dramatic ocean views, and each features luxurious feather beds, fireplaces and private baths. Guests are treated to a full breakfast each morning and a selection of wine and hors d’oeuvres are freshly prepared each afternoon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cypress Inn on Miramar Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cypress Inn On Miramar Beach Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Cypress Inn Half Moon Bay