“Great place for breakfast or lunch”

Half Moon Bay Coffee Co
Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Half Moon Bay
Price range: US$3 - US$8
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Portland, Oregon
“Great place for breakfast or lunch”
Reviewed 13 March 2013

We eat here often on trips to Half Moon Bay. The food is good -- excellent wraps, baked goods, salads, sandwiches, egg dishes, etc. Conveniently located on the main drag just a block or two off Hwy 92. There are also outdoor tables, very pleasant on a nice day.

• Visited September 2012

Roseville, California
“Good coffee and desserts”
Reviewed 14 February 2013

We stayed at a hotel on Main Street for a couple of nights and every morning would walk over to get a coffee in the morning. The coffee was very good and reasonably priced. They also had a dessert window with a large variety of treats. We didn't get a chance to try any of them but the berry pie looked homemade and made my mouth water. I would have loved to go back there sometime after dinner for dessert but we never got the chance. The servers were friendly, courteous and quick with our orders.

Visited January 2013
SF Bay Area, California
“great food!”
Reviewed 29 January 2013

I'm from the east bay area and was in HMB for business once and pleasure once. Both times I ate at the HMB Coffee Co for lunch. I found it to be really good fresh food, hand prepared, large portions, fast good service. The pies looked fabulous and hand made, I didn't have any, but had a large delicious chocolate cookie instead. Prices were super low for the food we got. I would go there again and highly recommend it for a casual meal with family, friends etc.

• Visited January 2013
Half Moon Bay, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Half Moon Bay Coffee Co.”
Reviewed 5 January 2013

Half Moon Bay Coffee Co. is a place my friends and i visit frequently for its fast service, good food, awesome deserts and great location and charm right in the middle of Half Moon Bay. The only raeson i did not give the Coffee Co. a 5 is due to its recent paint job and change of the sign in front. The new style makes it fell not quite as cozy as before. Over all I still go here frequently and enjoy all my visits but its recent paint job makes it look less desirable.

Visited December 2012
“Good coffee, easy access off main drag.”
Reviewed 26 November 2012 via mobile

Passing thru the area; needed a quick coffee and pastry. Found it on Trip Advisor. Three of us had coffee and cookies; both reasonably priced. The snicker doodles were good, but my chocolate chip cookie was a bit stale. Lots of cakes and pies to choose from; would visit again.