“Exactly what we were craving!”
Review of 3-Zero Cafe

3-Zero Cafe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Fresno, California
“Exactly what we were craving!”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

This place is delicious! I am very picky but this was great! I cannot wait to visit half moon again to have this place for breakfast! YUMMY! Their Eggs Benedict are fab! YUM YUM!!!

• Visited March 2014

San Francisco, California
“Awesome No-Frills Airport Diner”
Reviewed 24 February 2014

This is one of the best kept secrets on the coast. Three-Zero cafe is located at the Half Moon Bay Airport right off of Hwy 1. Located in a nondescript building, it’s very easy to drive right by it. They have both indoor and outdoor seating. Weather permitting, try to snag a table outside. It’s fabulous, especially on those rare sunny days on the coast, not to mention very entertaining to see planes take off and land just several feet away from you. Sometimes, you’ll see restaurant patrons leaving the place and jumping right into their plane or vice-versa.

The breakfast menu is extensive with very reasonable prices. The turn the tables pretty quickly, so we haven’t had to wait more than 20 minutes to get seated. Just write your name down on the waiting list as soon as you arrive. Highly recommended!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank XtinaDunham
Moss Beach, California
“Longer Hours Better Experience”
Reviewed 15 January 2014

We are long time customers of this wonderful nostalgia
themed restaurant which is a treat for aviator buffs young and old.
Mark the owner is a pilot and zooms around the place in his
Hawaiian shirt with a fighter pilot pattern and makes sure
people are pleased with his food and service which is exception.
He has been in the food service business since he was 12 years old
so Mark also is a pilot.He is one of those rare people who walk the walk and talk the talk..
New hours on the weekend until 3PM make this a go to place for' hearty food and good service.

Kingsburg, California
“Average Food and SLOW Service”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Why is it so hard to find a good Breakfast Place in the South San Francisco Area?
I heard this was "the best breakfast around"... So I ventured there with my parents who love a good breakfast..
We arrived on a Saturday around 10:30am.. It looks like a DMV or something from the outside but oh well the food must be spectacular right?.. We walk in and see a few other confused bystanders just looking around.. No one greets us or acknowledges us and I happen to notices there's a note and a clipboard that states we should write our Name down on the list or take a table. So I write down our name (maybe 3rd in line) and we wait.... and wait.. and finally a little table by the window opens up for us.
It takes awhile but finally a girl comes to bring us some much needed coffee in small coffee cups. I used to be a waitress so maybe I'm biased but OMG theThe service was REALLY SLOW and very lackluster..
Right away we were ready to order but it took out waitress quite awhile to come and take our order. (Mind you theres like 15 tables inside and maybe 10 outside so its a pretty small joint) Anyhoo-
The Menu is extensive, things all SOUND amazing. I orgered a Breakfast Burrito w/ potatoes, my dad the Chorizo Omelette, my mom the Blueberry Waffle.
And then we wait. Smiling and happy at first enjoying the quirky atmosphere and the view of the deserted airport. And wait........... orders are slowly coming out to other tables but mostly theres nothing going on! And waaaiiitttt..........My dads coffee is empty and it takes us 5-7 minutes to flag someone down for a re-fill (whereas other places have constant coffee servers wandering around with their caraffes).
Im not even a coffee drinker but it bothered me that my hungry parents had empty coffee cups for so long.
FINALLLY after getting quite depressed from hunger and annoyed by the atmosphere and lack of food, we get our orders (Im not exaggerating we've been sitting for about an hour not including the wait by the door). I try my potatoes and they really are good...mind you I was starving by that time.
But..my breakfast burrito (that I reallly wanted to like) was just gross :(
The tortilla was a spinach green one and it was soggy. The eggs were tasteless and wet. The sasusage was grey and I didn't care for the taste. The cheese wasnt melted and tasted cheap. I dont know, i really wanted to like it but it was really disapointing. And I'm not even a picky eater!
My Moms waffle was totally unimpressive and the taste was ..nothing special at all. My Dads chorizo was burnt and he also said his eggs were watery tasting..
So all in all i dont mind waiting for GOOD food but when you have to wait for over an hour for not-so-good food I just feel jipped and ..disappointed. Maybe we came on a bad day. I might give it another try but they need to quicken up the pace at this place and start tasting their food!

1 Thank junicorn
Redwood City, California
“good food friendly service”
Reviewed 4 January 2014

good food good service
excellent pancakes and omelettes
worth the drive from redwood city
outdoor seating