I love the pampering and attention that they provide. It makes for truly wonderful visit.
The rooms are not very fancy, but pretty, very clean, and the bed is comfortable.
This time we stayed on the Club level, with access to the Club lounge. Fantastic! The food offerings were good (don't miss the sticky buns in the morning). It was a wonderful way to have light snacks and beverages, so you can enjoy your time at the resort.
Their care and attention was great, except for one server that kept bumping the back of my chair (my pet peeve). The lounge would get a bit crowded at times, but we quickly learned out to avoid the pretentious patrons who need to be overly loud and proud to be there.
If you want to spoil yourself, this is the way to go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay, an elite golf and spa resort hotel. With two distinct guest room experiences from the guest houses to our main building, the hotel highlights the beauty of the Northern California coast with a modern and elegant decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay
- Ritz Half Moon Bay
- Half Moon Bay Ritz Carlton