“favorite burritos”

Cuisines: Mexican
Zürich, Schweiz
“favorite burritos”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

I used to come here in the 80's. It was my cousin's and my favorite take away place. I always got the vegi burrito. These days the burritos are much smaller which is better because 1 Person could hardly eat the whole Thing!

Visited April 2014

“"Fresh" Ceviche”
Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

Ive had the burritos here for a while now and I decided to change it up. I had the Ceviche Tostada today thinking it would be as good as the burritos, I was wrong. They mounted a bunch of Ceviche on the tostada and on top of that they added salt, making it taste as salty as the ocean. Not to mention that they didnt make it taste like a lime based Ceviche. Ill stick to the burritos next time.

Foster City, California
“Good, fresh and cheap Mexican food”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Items here aren't found in many other places, such as the range of agua fresca. With every meal you get your fill of freshly made tortilla chips and salsa, so you can fill yourself on small items.
I enjoyed the various tacos.
It's really a family restaurant. Fills up with working locals weekdays, kids sometimes on weekends.
Not a classy restaurant at all! Tables aren't always clean, nor comfortable.
But for the price the food is fine.
There are outdoor tables in good weather, but you're on the main highway, so not exactly pleasant.

• Visited April 2013
Chesterfield, Virginia
“Popular with the locals; good fresh food”
Reviewed 9 February 2014

We really liked this place. Just looking for something quick and cheap, we stumbled upon this place based on the recommendation of the folks at the Ritz. Good authentic Mexican food. My wife and i love it.

• Visited March 2013
Las Vegas, NV
“Mexican Food”
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Good food and not expensive. We hesitated when we went in because we had to stand in line to order at the counter but the food is plentiful and tasty.

Visited September 2013