“I love the store and reasonable pricing”

Nasturtium Art of Living
Ranked #2 of 9 Shopping in Half Moon Bay
Reviewed 12 November 2013

We found this due to the music we could hear while waiting for lunch at one of the popular restaurant's. Found out they sell the music too, which was quite nice we bought several CD's.

The owners of the store do this beautiful glass work that is to die for, very reasonable pricing and beautiful colors to choose from.

I bought a great necklace and earing set that was made by a local artist for $28 for the set!!! Then they have a fantastic stone dyed fabric silk scarfs by a local artist that we all loved too. Decided to go back to this store often. The dog Coco was a hit with the kids.

Other then this store there is not much to do as for shopping. Oh and they have a putt putt gold thingy outside for the men to keep busy!!!!

3  Thank Nartableware

Reviewed 14 April 2013

I was drawn to check out Nasturtium by its name and the bight colors on the outside of the building. It is an eclectic little store with a small variety of items for sale--jewelry, beach-themed knick-knacks, etc. The staff is extremely nice. But, what really stands out is the collection of handmade glass items for sale, in beautiful colors and shapes. I've puchased several glass gifts here which always thrill the recipients.

You can skip the items outside in the little side yard; this stuff has seen better days!

3  Thank bbtapper
Reviewed 22 February 2013

Nasturtium Art of Living is a pretty place, inside and out. Visit this store for beautiful plates designed by the owner - not cheap though. But there are also reasonably priced delights such as jewelry, scarves and decorations. The sole salesperson was friendly and welcoming...and my friends and I didn't even buy anything! I would go to Nasturtium again - and actually do more than just look.