My husband and I stayed here for our tenth anniversary. We just stayed for 2 nights and enjoyed it thoroughly.
The service was excellent, we had in room massages which were just great. One night we walked to the marina in Half Moon Bay - a good 1/2hr walk but worth it, if you want to try some other cuisines. The Miramar Hotel down the street had the best outdoor fire-pits and chicken wings though and was a short walk.
We loved that we could leave our window with fly screen open all night and hear the waves crashing. The small patio/balcony is just big enough to sit out on and have a cocktail or two. There was wine and cheese served in the afternoon/evening which was a pleasant touch and it was great to have a game of scrabble in the lounge area.
On the minus side I thought the décor could do with updating and though the floors are heated the lack of any rugs or carpeting give the hotel a very cold look. If this was improved they would have got a 5 star rating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury oceanfront inn located on Miramar Beach in Half Moon Bay, California, with easy access to San Francisco. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Landis Shores - An Oceanfront Bed and Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Landis Shores - An Oceanfront b&b Inn
- Landis Shores - An Oceanfront Hotel Half Moon Bay