“Hidden gem!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Italian
Tampa, Florida
“Hidden gem!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

Do not skip past this place! Grandma's right up front hand stuffing homemade raviolis. Unique, well priced and delicious!

Ware
“Can't say enough...Belissimo!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

Although I'm not one to take the time to write a review for a business, I feel compelled to do so for this one. What a gem in Half Moon Bay...a family owned business with hard working parents & a daughter (Annalise) who open their doors every day & offer delicious, authentic, handmade pastas, raviolis, tortellini as well as unbelievable pastries (eclairs, cakes)--OMG----yummy!!!!! Have to compliment Annalise on her kindness & willingness to help this East Coast mom provide her West Coast son (& wife) with surprise gift certificates & even a surprise birthday cake---truly going above & beyond in customer service......DO NOT miss the opportunity to visit this establishment (on an empty stomach)--you will be truly amazed & glad you went!!!

Visited May 2014
Nebraska
“Authentic and Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 October 2013

After driving around Half Moon Bay, my mom and I were looking for a quick meal close to our hotel. It was already 6:30pm and we noticed Tortellini Originali Pasta across the street were closing at 7:00pm. I called to make sure we were still able to eat in and they welcomed us to stop by. We were told the tortellini was made by hand so I ordered it with a rose sauce. My mom ordered the spaghetti and meatballs; both meals were extremely delicious! The restaurant has definite charm also serving as a deli for meats, pastas and sides. The staff were very helpful and gracious. If we are ever in the area again, I would love to stop by for another helping of their tasty pasta!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Travel000Bug
California
“A visit to italy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2013

I haven't eaten Italian food this delicious since our last visit to Italy. To find a restaurant that serves homemade pasta is such a treat! And the sauce...heavenly! We had the rose sauce, which is a combination of their red and white sauces. It was to die for! When we were finished it looked as if we had licked the plate because we had used the fresh baked bread to sop up every delectable morsel of sauce. The chocolate eclair we had for dessert was fabulous as well. The place itself is quite cute. It's not a typical restaurant as there are only five tables inside. It's more like a fabulous deli and pasta shop with a few tables inside and more outside. But don't let that stop you from expecting a gourmet meal. The food is superb!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank SuperTouristaOne
Richmond, California, United States
“I smiled, I laughed and I loved this restaurant!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2013

I had heard about this place thru friends who told me to stop in when I was in HMB to pick up some homemade pasta took take home. I am glad I did. on my last day I stopped in to see what types of products they had, I enjoyed my conversation with the gentlemen who told everything I needed to know to make my purchase. I told him I would be back for dinner take out as I wanted to enjoy my last evening watching the sunset. When I came back in I was greeted by one of the most fabulous women I have ever met who made me laugh while she was fixing my order. I felt like family and was treated like family. Plus the Spaghetti and extra red sauce which ended up on my shirt was well worth the effort. Stop and enjoy the family owned business. You can't do better while visiting HMB.

Visited June 2013