“A Sunday Afternoon Dining Experience”

Cetrella Bistro and Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Cetrella Bistro and Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 97 Restaurants in Half Moon Bay
Price range: US$31 - US$80
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Fine Dining
San Jose, California
“A Sunday Afternoon Dining Experience”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I took my kids to the restaurant while me wife did some business in town. We went to an early dinner. I have been here a couple of times in the past as part of a business event and this was my first time in really the light of day. I would have to rate my experience this time as somewhat average. I had the salmon and it was ok. It was well cooked but not exceptional. For the kids, we ordered the pizza as there was not really a children's menu. They did like the pizza and ate every slice of it. The foccacia was absolutely delicious. Maybe i am close to a 3.5 on my rating for the restaurant

• Visited June 2014

Brighton
“Wonderful dinner”
Reviewed 30 November 2013

This was easily the best dinner we had during a 3 week holiday in California. We thought the portion size was perfect. Being European we've been rather overwhelmed by the huge portions served in America. The atmosphere and service were first class,the food absolutely delicious and the wine outstanding. Living in France, we are used to a high standard of food and wine,but our experience at this restaurant surpassed our expectations. Try the octopus starter, so yummy

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank BrightonBlossy
Sunnyvale, California, United States
“Something to talk about”
Reviewed 25 November 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Me and my Wife decided to try out this restaurant in half Moon Bay and we were not disappointed. Amazing Food, Great Service, Even though we were sitting by the kitchen it was still very quiet.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank LilMowgli
Sacramento, California
“Good, but Not Great”
Reviewed 11 October 2013

I expected more of the restaurant based on the reviews. The food was good, but for the price, we had expected more. We had dinner on a Thursday evening, so the restaurant was not too busy. The pasta was very good, but the salmon was undercooked. Definitely pass on the house wine.

Visited October 2013
Vero Beach, Florida
“Romantic Restaurant, Delicious Meal”
Reviewed 7 August 2013

We celebrated a family birthday in the main restaurant with its vaulted ceiling, low lighting an vocal jazz softly coming through from the bar area.....very romantic. The entrees were delicious, although the portions were small. The woman who took our reservation asked if this was a special occasion and took the name of the birthday guest so that a birthday greeting in his name could be added to his dessert. A special occasion!

• Visited August 2013