“Liz”
Review of Pasta Moon

Pasta Moon
Reserve with OpenTable
Pasta Moon is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$20 - US$50
Bedford, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Liz”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Stayed at Ritz in Half Moon Bay, but eating at this restaurant was one of the highlights of my trip. I had the eggplant parmesan, it was the best I've ever had.

• Visited August 2014

Stockton, California
“VERY Yummy!”
Reviewed 17 August 2014

LOVED everything about Past Moon! Nice decor, friendly staff, great service, and best of all ...YUMMY food! I ordered the pea salad and corn soup, and my husband ordered eggplant parmasean. Everything tasted very fresh. A bit pricey, portions were on the small side, but it was delicious. They have gluten-free pasta and pizza. We will definitely be back.

Visited August 2014
NY
“So so”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

This is our first time at this restaurant. We felt that it was expensive for what you get. Had the pizza and a salad. Not a fan.. Would not go back.

Visited July 2014
“Great Italian lunch”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Well prepared fresh local ingredients, served by the nicest and most pleasant waiter. Shrimp pizza, calamari pasta special were both delicious. The dessert was quite tasty too. Chocolate Gelato was just right. Cheerful and bright atmosphere. Interesting local art adorning the walls. Several families were dining around us with young children. It was a lovely lunch.

• Visited July 2014
San Jose, CA
“Growing to big for their britches?”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Food is good, but over the years, with their popularity, they have now expanded and have seemed to really have lost the better service and quaint feel.

I am guessing that reservations don't mean much. We had a reservation, but when we walked they didn't ask about it and we were told the wait was a 45 minute wait. We mentioned our reservation. They then said then it should be just a few minutes. We waited for over an half hour, so clearly the reservation didn't matter much. They finally squeezed us into a small table. The tables now are so close together, that we could hardly hear each other over the table next to us that had to discuss every photo that anyone had ever texted them, and all the marital problems of their friends. Seats shouldn't be so close that I know that much about a stranger in a restaurant.

Yikes, I truly love their very fresh spin on lasagna, but I think I will never go at the regular dinner time again.

Visited July 2014