“What a blast!!”

Half Moon Bay Art Glass
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Half Moon Bay Art Glass is a hot glass studio situated at La Nebbia Winery on highway 92. We offer hot glass classes for everybody who is interested. Come and make your own glass pumpkin, paper weight, tumbler or even a jelly fish lamp!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
North Las Vegas, Nevada
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“What a blast!!”
Reviewed 24 August 2014

This is a must do!! Doug is such a wonderful patient teacher!! You come away with a real piece of art that you create!! Thank you Doug and Andrea!!

Visited August 2014
1 Thank McTavish14

London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great experience”
Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

Having met Doug on our flight to the US, he kindly invited us to take a class.

Great instruction and a memorable experience for us. And we came away with a couple of glass pumpkins!

Cologne, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great experience!”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Had the wonderful opportunity of taking a class at the Half Moon Bay Art Glass studio. Although I am usually no good with creative things I was impressed of how patiently Douglas Brown explained everything to me and walked me through the whole process of making a glass pumpkin as well as a memory ball. Both items turned out beautifully and afterwards I was so proud of myself that I couldn't stop admiring my work.
Can only recommend this friendly and great place to everyone.

Visited April 2014
HMB Art G, Owner at Half Moon Bay Art Glass, responded to this review, 6 May 2014
Thank you so much, it was a pleasure having you at the studio. Make sure to come back soon :)
Half Moon Bay, California
“Glass Pumpkin Blowing”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

I took the pumpkin blowing class once before and loved it so I purchased another class for myself and my friend as a gift for her. We both a fun time and are very happy our pumpkins. The teacher, Doug is very good teacher and makes the experience easy. We will be coming back for more!

Visited April 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

HMB Art G, Owner at Half Moon Bay Art Glass, responded to this review, 5 May 2014
Thank you so much for sharing ! We are glad that you had a good time. See you soon!
“Amazingly creative & fun time!”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Husband and I truly enjoyed our time with our instructor. Our glass pumpkins turned out great and we can't wait to go back again real soon :)

Visited April 2014
HMB Art G, Owner at Half Moon Bay Art Glass, responded to this review, 26 April 2014
Thank you for reviewing your experience and for sharing your beautiful pumpkin. See you soon!