“Casey's Cafe is PERMANENTLY CLOSED”
Review of Casey's Cafe - CLOSED

Casey's Cafe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 April 2013

It's tough to write a 100 character review about a restaurant that no longer exists. If you haven't been to Casey's, you missed a nice, casual dining experience with good food. BUT CASEY'S FOOD IS STILL AVAILABLE THROUGH HER CATERING BUSINESS, Sample This!

Reviewed 22 March 2013

My favorite is the potato pancakes with salmon, although there is enough salmon for 2 people and you could splitbthis with a side of more pancakes :). It's a very casual place and the service is pretty iffy, but it's nice that you can relax over a coffee without anyone fussing too much. I didn't like the sandwich I tried on one occasion, so I always go for the latkes and salmon. A bit pricey for the atmosphere but yummy.

Reviewed 18 August 2012 via mobile

We stopped at Casey's for lunch on our way to a wedding. I had the Herbed Chicken Salad Sandwich. It was delicious! I think owner Casey was there and she greeted us as we walked in, chatted with us while we were there, and said goodbye to us on our way out.
Our waitress was pleasant. The vibe of the Cafe was really laid back and the staff and Casey seemed to get along like family.
There was a good and varied selection of lunch items and they were reasonably priced (especially for Half Moon Bay)!
We would definitely be back!

caseyscafe, Owner at Casey's Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2012

Thank-you for your review, the herbed chicken salad is one of my oldest recipes and I am glad you loved it. Please come again soon, we would love to see you again.

Casey

Reviewed 4 August 2012

What a fabulous surprise to find Casey's Cafe. Being gluten-free is a challenge, and it is especially difficult to find excellent food. Well, Casey's Cafe solved that problem. My husband ordered from the regular menu, and I had the gluten-free pancakes. Both were fantastic. The owner was so gracious. She came out and shared some of the other gluten-free food items. The carrot soup was so delicious. To top it off, I beat my husband at a game of Checkers(they have the board on the tables). I would not miss it!

Thank-you for your review. I am delighted you liked my gluten-free options, so many customers have made me aware of this issue and it has been fun coming up with new menu options. I just served a whole table, Gluten-free blueberry pancakes..they loved them.

Please come again soon, it will be a pleasure to serve you again.

Casey

Reviewed 23 July 2012

If I lived in Half Moon Bay, I would be a regular of Casey's! My friend & I enjoyed the artichoke
lasagna & lobster chowder for lunch. Yummy, priced right, & fast service makes this place a keeper!