My kids and I go to Half Moon Bay every year, several times a year. We know what we love there, and we LOVE the Half Moon Bay Lodge! The property is beautiful and well maintained and the staff has always been very warm and helpful. We love everything about this place, from the wonderful pool and jacuzzi, to the delicious free breakfast offered every morning, to the grassy area outside our patio that makes it convenient when bringing a service dog. I have tried two other hotels in Half Moon Bay and they were such a disappointment. The last time we stayed my car broke down 10 miles away from the hotel. The staff was able to recommend a nearby garage to get my car fixed, and had my room ready so I could drop my luggage off in the room en route to the garage. My children are 11 and 15 and would rather come to the Half Moon Bay Lodge any day over Disneyland! We LOVE this place and will continue to come back every single chance we get!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to Half Moon Bay, where you can brave the waves of Mavericks, explore our community of arts filled with jazz clubs and galleries, and indulge in sustainable cuisine at premier local eateries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Half Moon Bay Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Half Moon Bay Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Best Western Half Moon Bay
- Half Moon Bay Best Western