Traveled with senior, a child, and one adult. Check in was quick and easy. Check out was quick and easy too. The grounds are well-kept, the parking was simple, beds were comfortable. I like the touch of bathrobes for all guests, including the children (much nicer for after-pool instead of strategically wrapping towels and dragging them all over the place).
TV reception was okay-sometimes static-y (but not most people's top priority in a hotel). A loud, old ceiling fan. A beeping delivery truck in the A.M. (but trash DOES need to be picked up & deliveries made). Pretty view of the golf course off of the balcony. A nice pool, a nice hot tub, both good for families. Other guests were also quite friendly, and the breakfast was good. (Yay! Waffles! Not to mention efficiently bussed tables!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to Half Moon Bay, where you can brave the waves of Mavericks, explore our community of arts filled with jazz clubs and galleries, and indulge in sustainable cuisine at premier local eateries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Half Moon Bay Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Half Moon Bay Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Best Western Half Moon Bay
- Half Moon Bay Best Western