I booked one room through Expedia, but my plan changed and I canceled it online on June 5th. To my surprise, they charged me $154 on July 10th for the room I canceled a month ago! I called them on July 11th and they promise me to refund in 3 days, but I haven't get my money now! I will never try is motel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is AAA Diamond certified as well as Green Certified through the California Green Lodging Program. Located along the scenic Pacific Coast Highway with its pristine, natural beaches, Coastside is ideally located between Kelly Beach and historic downtown Half Moon Bay ` home of the famous "Pumpkin Festival". Take the leisurely walk either direction ~ no more driving is necessary. With plenty of shops, dining, grocery stores and specialty shops. Enjoy the spa amenities, in room comforts of soft & warm bedding. Daily housekeeping service along with a full hot breakfast to get your day started. 24 hours front desk to service your every need. Close to SFO, downtown San Francisco, Peninsula and bay area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Coastside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coastside Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Holiday Inn Half Moon Bay
- Half Moon Bay Holiday Inn