I'm used to staying in higher end hotels than the Holiday Inn, but this place surprised me in how nice it actually was! Although not much to look at exterior-wise (looks like a typical roadside motel), the rooms are quite nice- soft beds, nice furnishings, and small touches like bottled water and snacks made us feel welcome. The bathroom was also nice- a massaging showerhead and plush towels. Breakfast was also included- hot cinnamon rolls, donuts, cereal, fruit, etc was offered- yummy! All in all, it was a great place for just spending the night and at a reasonable price too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is AAA Diamond certified as well as Green Certified through the California Green Lodging Program. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Coastside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coastside Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Holiday Inn Half Moon Bay
- Half Moon Bay Holiday Inn