So my boyfriend and good friend stayed here for 4 days and 3 nights. The staff was very friendly and the room clean. It was so cute. A king size bed, a pull out bed/couch, wonderful bath robes, a fireplace, a kitchenette, and a view of the ocean. Oh my goodness what a view. I had the pleasure of staying on the first floor so I really could just walk down to the beach which was delightful and it wasn't too cold which was delightful.
My boyfriend and I got to experience our first massage with Susan and Benson(they are married and both were physical fitness trainers, jic), which was amazing! They were so helpful. Susan walked us through everything and took great care when to areas of need. I think I almost feel asleep with the heated bed, the aroma of lavender and orange, the soothing music, and the massage. Ah I never felt more relaxed. After the one hour session was over I was totally trying to convince my boyfriend to get another one with me the next day. But unfortunately it was towards the end of our trip so it could not be arranged.
This was my first time going to Half Moon Bay so I wasn't sure what to expect. But in the room there is a guide (as well as many magazines) that has a list of top 20 things to do.
One of the things I recommend is to walk(because there is no parking) across to Sam's Chowder House, get a massage, go down to the beach, and try "It's Italia" on main street (be sure to make a reservation). I am looking forward to my next trip there!
The only thing that might bug some of the guests is the echo of the fog horn but you get used to it. But if you are one of those people annoyed that is goes off every minute or so you might want to put in those complimentary ear plugs or stay inland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reminiscent of a private Nantucket summer home, the Beach House Hotel Half Moon Bay offers spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean and Pillar Point Harbor. Just 25 miles south of San Francisco, the hotel features 54 spacious loft suites providing the perfect romantic getaway or retreat for the entire family. Each guest receives complimentary high speed internet access, full continental breakfast and parking. Take advantage of the heated outdoor pool and Jacuzzi overlooking the Pacific. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, TravelClick, Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Beach House at Half Moon Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach House At Half Moon Bay Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Beach Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Beach Half Moon Bay
- Beach House Half Moon Bay