I found this hotel on Travelzoo. We absolutely loved everything about it. It was a great value given the amount of space in the suite. We loved having the fireplace and the views were spectacular. The staff was helpful and friendly. Loved the fact that the hotel was small and only had 54 suites. The breakfast was fabulous and enjoyed the wine reception. The kids enjoyed the heated pool. This small hotel had a lot of conveniences like a fitness room, pool, hot tub, computer, and free wifi. The location is perfect, on the ocean, away from the hustle and bustle of San Francisco but close enough to get to it in 30 minutes. Half Moon Bay is such a cute, small town. Couldn't beat the location.
Can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reminiscent of a private Nantucket summer home, the Beach House Hotel Half Moon Bay offers spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean and Pillar Point Harbor. Just 25 miles south of San Francisco, the hotel features 54 spacious loft suites providing the perfect romantic getaway or retreat for the entire family. Each guest receives complimentary high speed internet access, full continental breakfast and parking. Take advantage of the heated outdoor pool and Jacuzzi overlooking the Pacific. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Beach House at Half Moon Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach House At Half Moon Bay Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Beach Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Beach Half Moon Bay
- Beach House Half Moon Bay