The Good: The beach house has wonderful gardens and superb views of boats, surfers, the beaches, and Half Moon Bay. The rooms are roomy and well-appointed. Dishes and silverware, and wine glasses are provided. An electric stovetop, microwave and a small fridge are standard. We keep coming back because overall, this is the best value in Half Moon Bay. The only cookware is a stovetop kettle, so bring what you need.
Not Bad but Set Your Expectations: Don't confuse this with a full-service hotel or spa, or you may be slightly disappointed. These units are privately-owned and are managed to keep repair costs low for owners. Most units we have stayed in over 10 years have persistent repair needs ranging from manual thermostats to sticking toilet flush systems.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reminiscent of a private Nantucket summer home, the Beach House Hotel Half Moon Bay offers spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean and Pillar Point Harbor. Just 25 miles south of San Francisco, the hotel features 54 spacious loft suites providing the perfect romantic getaway or retreat for the entire family. Each guest receives complimentary high speed internet access, full continental breakfast and parking. Take advantage of the heated outdoor pool and Jacuzzi overlooking the Pacific. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Beach House at Half Moon Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach House At Half Moon Bay Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Beach Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Beach Half Moon Bay
- Beach House Half Moon Bay