The junior penthouse suite is not cheap, but very nice, especially the views. The continental breakfast was fine. No air conditioning, which was not a problem during our stay (late June 2012); we needed sweatshirts pretty much the entire time. Restaurants around here are fairly pricey, though there are Donalds and Subway just a few miles down Route 1. Some have complained about the foghorn every 10 seconds. It's not the deep bass blast that I had expected, but more like a medium-pitched beep, a 370 Hz tone for you scientific geeks, F sharp above middle C (F#4) for you musicians. Much quieter with the sliding glass door shut. They give you earplugs. If you're a person that has something get on your nerves and can't make it stop getting on your nerves, maybe Half Moon Bay near the ocean isn't for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reminiscent of a private Nantucket summer home, the Beach House Hotel Half Moon Bay offers spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean and Pillar Point Harbor. Just 25 miles south of San Francisco, the hotel features 54 spacious loft suites providing the perfect romantic getaway or retreat for the entire family. Each guest receives complimentary high speed internet access, full continental breakfast and parking. Take advantage of the heated outdoor pool and Jacuzzi overlooking the Pacific. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Beach House at Half Moon Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach House At Half Moon Bay Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Beach Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Beach Half Moon Bay
- Beach House Half Moon Bay