I stayed at the Beach House on March 26, 2014. I paid $321 dollars and was upgraded to their Oceanview Suite at no extra charge. If this was $150 room it would have been fine. My guest described the hotel as "tired looking". Not exactly what I wanted for her to experience. Its a nice location and we stayed there becasue of its proximity to the SF airport. It is at the point where it needs a remodal. Carpets, couches, paint etc. A $300 place should be exceptional. The fog horn was not an issue until I got to thinking that a paid twice what the hotel room was worth.
Im also wondering why the second bed was a hide-away bed. My back still hurts! What is wrong with another normal bed for the $300 dollars?
Staff was excellent and beach nice. The place is just over priced for what it is currently. After a thorough remodal it would be well worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reminiscent of a private Nantucket summer home, the Beach House Hotel Half Moon Bay offers spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean and Pillar Point Harbor. Just 25 miles south of San Francisco, the hotel features 54 spacious loft suites providing the perfect romantic getaway or retreat for the entire family. Each guest receives complimentary high speed internet access, full continental breakfast and parking. Take advantage of the heated outdoor pool and Jacuzzi overlooking the Pacific. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Beach House at Half Moon Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach House At Half Moon Bay Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Beach Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Beach Half Moon Bay
- Beach House Half Moon Bay