A wonderful stay. Had a Jr. suite, which we loved. The balcony was amazing and enjoyed the fireplace with nightly duraflame log, & more ammenities. Comfy bed & comforter, can't wait to go back. Enjoyed the wine at night in lobby and fruit and pastries in the a.m. Warned about foghorn..we enjoyed it when the doors/windows were open, and when closed, didn't hear it. Loved the view. Bed was more comfy than ours at home and emailed to find out what type of mattress and down comforter. We loved our 2 nights there, and plenty of places to walk to and places to eat within walking distance and great bike trails and hiking trails. It is a bit pricey, but you have to remember you are in Half Moon Bay..will look for specials maybe next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reminiscent of a private Nantucket summer home, the Beach House Hotel Half Moon Bay offers spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean and Pillar Point Harbor. Just 25 miles south of San Francisco, the hotel features 54 spacious loft suites providing the perfect romantic getaway or retreat for the entire family. Each guest receives complimentary high speed internet access, full continental breakfast and parking. Take advantage of the heated outdoor pool and Jacuzzi overlooking the Pacific. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Ebookers so you can book your Beach House at Half Moon Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach House At Half Moon Bay Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Beach Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Beach Half Moon Bay
- Beach House Half Moon Bay